1. All NEW clients will be required to place a $50 Booking Fee when booking in for a colour appointment. This booking fee will be credited to your service total on the day of your appointment and must be paid via bank transfer before your appointment can be considered confirmed.
-Your booking fee must be paid within 24 hours of your appointment being made. Failure to do so will result in your appointment being cancelled and a new appointment will have to be made.
2. Confirmation text messages are sent three days prior to your appointment if you MUST cancel please give a MINIMUM of 48 hours’ notice. 72 Hours’ notice for ALL Saturday Appointments.
3. Any cancellations made prior to 48 hours of your appointment can be rescheduled and your booking fee will be transferred to your new appointment. The rescheduled appointment must be made within 4 weeks of your original appointment date. Failing to do so will result in your booking fee being forfeited.
4. Cancellations made less than 48 hours of your appointment time will result in your Booking Fee being forfeited and another Booking Fee will need to be paid when you reschedule your appointment.
-As I give one-on-one time to all my clients, I tend to book up quickly and I am having to turn other clients away. In the event of a last-minute cancellation, it is unlikely that I will be able to fill that appointment time.
-I completely understand that life happens, however, with the exception of extreme emergencies, 48 hours’ notice needs to be given if you need to reschedule or cancel your appointment.
IF YOU FAIL TO GIVE ME NOTICE AND DO NOT SHOW TO YOUR APPOINTMENT. ALL FUTURE APPOINTMENTS WILL BE CANCELLED.
5. If you do not show to an appointment and wish to make a future appointment a 50% Non-Refundable Booking Fee will be required to secure your appointment.
6.Out of respect for other clients, myself, and my family, if you are unwell, please message me to reschedule your appointment. If you show up for your appointment unwell, I will ask that you reschedule your appointment for when you are well again. I also ask that if you have been unwell within 48 hours of your appointment, please reschedule.
6. I can only 100% guarantee the lasting result of your service if you are using the recommended hair care spoken about during your service
7. I will personally contact you after your appointment to check in to see how you have felt regarding your service. As per the Small Business and the Competition and Consumer Act, any issues with your service must be reported within seven (7) days of the original service. In this time, I will then fix the service at no charge. After the seven (7) days there may be a cost involved in any service fixes. No refunds will be given
How to Book:
I take all bookings via my Facebook Page. Please head on back there so we can make your appointment and I can answer any other questions you may have!